Apply Online for Electric Residential Disconnect and Reconnect
Let's get started!
Applying Online for Electric Residential Disconnect and Reconnect takes approximately one business day. If you have questions along the way, our Utilities Engineering Customer Service team is available to help at (650) 566-4500.
- Step 1: Basic Criteria Questionnaire
- Step 2: Review service request guidelines
- Step 3: Submit your Online Application
- Step 4: Contact Building Inspection for the required building permit
Learn if you are ready to apply for an Online for Electric Residential Disconnect and Reconnect using the questions below. If you answer "YES" to all of the questions, please continue with the online application process. If you answer "NO" to one or more questions, you will be directed to the proper page.
- Is your new electric panel the same size (amp rating) as the old panel?
- Is your new panel 200 amps or less?
- Will your new panel be in the exact same location?
- Will your panel replacement occur within 24 hours (time from power removal to re-energization)?
STEP 2: REVIEW SERVICE REQUEST PROCESS GUIDELINES
STEP3: SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION. Click HERE to apply online.
STEP 4: Please contact Building Inspection for the required building permit and inspections. (List Link here) and or call (650) 329-3118.
Last Updated: November 18, 2011