Location: 2300 Wellesley Street
Description: 1.1 acre park that wraps around the Mayfield branch library.
History note: Along with Cameron, Werry, and Weisshaar, one of the four old Mayfield parks. Dating back to 1888, the mini parks, positioned symmetrically, were originally called Berkeley, Hollywood, Hampton, and Eton. In 1968 Hollywood was renamed Mayfield in honor of the former town.
Last Updated: February 16, 2007