Please click here to go to the new location.
My Utilities Account
The My Utilities Account site is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please excuse the inconvenience as we try to resolve the issue. In the meantime, if you need access to your utility account information, please contact our Utilities Customer Service Call Center at UtilitiesCustomerService@cityofpaloalto.org or (650) 329-2161. The Call Center is staffed from 8am-5:30pm Monday through Thursday and 8am-4:30pm on Fridays.
Register or Log on to My Utilities Account
Our secure customer service website provides access to your account from the comforts of your own home. You can view timely financial and consumption information and take advantage of the following services:
- View and pay your
utilitiesbill with a credit card or checking account
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Stop service or close your account using the Move-Out (Stop Service) webpage
- Access your billing history including payments and charges
- View historic usage
- Update or add your phone number and/or e-mail address
- Send a secure message about your account (e.g. a higher than expected bill or other problem)
- View your budget payment plan, if currently enrolled
Questions about online billing? Call us at (650) 329- 2161.