If you are on a limited income or currently experiencing financial hardship or have medical needs that increase your utility usage, you may be eligible for help with utility bill costs with programs from the City of Palo Alto Utilities (CPAU).
- You may be eligible for a 25% discount on gas and electricity charges through our Rate Assistance Program.
- You may be able to permanently reduce energy and water costs by having us help you improve your home's efficiency through the Residential Energy Assistance Program.
- You can equalize your monthly payment into twelve equal amounts through the Bill Payment Plan.
- CPAU's ProjectPLEDGE may be able to help you with one-time assistance.
- Download our brochure for more details and contact information.
For more information on CPAU and community assistance programs, call Utilities Customer Service at (650) 329-2333 or visit our Utilities Customer Service page.