It's Here! MyCPAU New Online Customer Site
The new and improved Utilities online service MyCPAU is here. The Utilities Department has migrated existing “My Utilities Account (MUA)” users to the new portal. MUA was retired on April 27, 2020.
This new website can be accessed at mycpau.cityofpaloalto.org/portal
- Manage your account - Manage and update all of the details of your utility account.
- Pay your bill - Fast and secure online bill payment options; including automatic payments.
- View your usage - Monitor utility usage to identify consumption patterns so you can lower your bill.
- Receive proactive alerts - Receive email alerts for your monthly bill, service updates, and payment reminders.
- Digital customer support - Send messages to our customer relations team with your MyCPAU account.
Feel free to contact Customer Service at UtilitiesCustomerService@cityofpaloalto.org or (650) 329-2161 if you need assistance logging into your new online account service.
Last Updated: May 11, 2020