It's Here! MyCPAU New Online Customer Site
The City of Palo Alto Utilities (CPAU) new online customer site, MyCPAU, will go live in early 2020. Over the next few weeks, CPAU customers who are currently enrolled in our previous online utility account management site, called My Utilities Account, will be automatically migrated over to our new site, MyCPAU.
Please look for an email with new username and temporary password. You will use this information to log in to our new MyCPAU site.
This new website can be accessed at https://mycpau.cityofpaloalto.org/portal/
- Manage your account - Manage and update all of the details of your utility account.
- Pay your bill - Fast and secure online bill payment options; including automatic payments.
- View your usage - Monitor utility usage to identify consumption patterns so you can lower your bill.
- Receive proactive alerts - Receive email alerts for your monthly bill, service updates, and payment reminders.
- Digital customer support - Send messages to our customer relations team with your MyCPAU account.
Feel free to contact Customer Service at UtilitiesCustomerService@cityofpaloalto.org or (650) 329-2161 if you need assistance logging into your new online account service.
Last Updated: February 19, 2020