Upcoming Event-Landscape Design 101: How to Get Started
Throughout the year, the City of Palo Alto offers a variety of events and workshops focused on resource sustainability, emergency preparedness, community resilience, and more. Learn how to reduce waste, conserve water, save energy, and prevent pollution.
- View presentations from previous workshops.
- Subscribe to our email list to get updates on workshops and other programs.
Virtual Low-Water Use Landscape Workshops
Virtual low water use landscape workshops are now available from our partners at the Bay Area Water Supply and Conservation Agency (BAWSCA). View a variety of webinar recordings at your convenience.
Landscape Design 101: How to Get Started (Webinar)
Tuesday, March 23, 7-8:30pm
Join us in a webinar to learn how you can create a beautiful, sustainable, low water use garden and take advantage of rebates for upgrading your landscape and irrigation system. A professional landscape designer will walk you through the steps of creating a simple landscape plan. You will learn basic design principles and get pro tips on plant placement & selection, setting goals, & budgeting. Create your own low water use and low maintenance garden.
Instructor: Juanita Salisbury
Other Local Events & Workshops:
- 2020 Sustainability and Climate Action Plan (S/CAP) Webinar Series
- Palo Alto City Hall Demonstration Garden
- UCCE Master Gardener's Demonstration Garden
- Transition Palo Alto Share Faire
- Document Shredding Events
- Repair Café Palo Alto
- Citywide Yard Sale
Last Updated: March 2, 2021