Utilities Advisory Commission Resilience Workshop on November 13
Join Us to Provide Your Input!
The City of Palo Alto Utilities and Utilities Advisory Commission (UAC) invite you to attend a joint workshop between the UAC and fellow community members. We will discuss progress to-date after the first resilience workshop in 2018, review our Utilities Resilience Framework, and ask you to help us prioritize future projects and efforts to improve community resilience.
This is a great opportunity to get engaged and provide input!
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
7-9 pm PST
Add to Calendar
Mitchell Park Community Center
3700 Middlefield Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Agenda - Resilience Workshop #2: Framework & Priorities
- Review and Refine the Resilience Framework
- Discuss Which Utility Projects Support the Community’s Goals
- Small-Group Discussions on Priorities - We need your input!
Review our Resilience Framework with Vision and Goals
Read more about the City of Palo Alto's Resilience Assessment work to date at:
- Hazards response: www.cityofpaloalto.org/thira
- Emergency Services Volunteers: www.cityofpaloalto.org/emergencyvolunteers
- Preparedness: www.cityofpaloalto.org/preparedness
Last Updated: November 6, 2019