Do you need to submit an Electric Application?
|You need to submit an electric application, If your project is:
||You do not need to submit an electric application, If your project is:
- Commercial / Multi – family service
- New or replacing panel and/or meter base
- Relocating, or upgrading your electric service
- Adding electrical load that is greater than 20% of existing load
- Installing a pool or spa
- Installing a temporary electric service
- Converting electric service from an Overhead service to an Underground service
- Requesting electric service greater than 400amps or 3 Phase
- Requesting multiple electrical meters
For more instructions, please visit our new service or meterpage.
- Installing new light fixtures ONLY
- Doing a small interior remodel that does not require electrical upgrade
- Redoing a bathroom and/or kitchen that does not require electrical upgrade
- Doing an exterior remodel not requiring a change to your main electric meter panel
- Adding/reconstructing a driveway
If you are unsure of whether or not to complete an electric application, please call Electric Engineering at (650) 566-4500.
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2020