Utilities Customer Service
City of Palo Alto Utilities
Customer Service Center, Ground floor
250 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Phone: (650) 329-2161
Fax: (650) 617-3142
Mon. - Thursday 8am to 5:30pm
Friday 8am to 4:30pm
How do I get the latest information?
Programs and Services
Need Help with Paying Your Bill?
| If you need to:
Ways to Pay Your Bill:
- Automatic Bank Draft Payments
- My Utilities Account On-Line
- By Mail (send check in envelope provided) P.O. Box 7026, San Francisco CA 94120-7026
- Payments sent to our old address may get returned to sender, and may incur late fees.
- In person at Revenue Collections Counter
- By phone - Interactive Voice Response (IVR) - Access your utility account. The City of Palo Alto Utilities new IVR system allows you to pay your bill with a credit card, confirm payments, and check balance. Easily access your account anytime and anywhere by calling (650) 329-2161.
Other Useful Links:
Last Updated: Feb 14, 2019