Report a Street or Sidewalk Problem


The quickest way to report a street or sidewalk issue is by submitting your request through PaloAlto311. You can visit the webpage or download the iOS or Android app to get started. 

PaloAlto311 banner

You can also reach us by phone or e-mail. We will respond to requests in the order they were received.

Public Works Engineering Services:

Phone: (650) 329-2295