Grand Boulevard Palo Alto
About the Project
Location: El Camino Real between Stanford Avenue and Lambert Avenue
Grand Boulevard Palo Alto is part of the Grand Boulevard Initiative, a collaboration of 19 cities, counties, local and regional agencies united to improve the performance, safety and aesthetics of El Camino Real.
In 2016, the Grand Boulevard Initiative received a grant to design improvements on El Camino Real in the City of Palo Alto between Stanford Avenue and Lambert Avenue to improve safety and accessibility for all roadway users. This segment was chosen based on a high opportunity to improve bicycle and pedestrian safety and access on El Camino Real.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Existing Plans and Studies for the El Camino Real Area
- Who's Using the Corridor?
- Bicycle Collision Profile
- Existing Bicycle Facilities
- Existing Curb Inventory
- Existing Pedestrian Facilities
- Existing Traffic Control
- Existing Transit Facilities