Multi-family Housing and Public Facilities Rehabilitation Program
CDBG FY 2018-19 Funding Application for Multi-Family Housing & Public Facilities Rehabilitation Projects Only
Applications are now closed for the City of Palo Alto’s 2018-19 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program for Multi-Family Housing Projects and Public Facility Rehabilitation Projects only. The applications were for funding under the City’s
The CDBG Program is directed toward expanding and maintaining the affordable housing supply; promoting housing opportunities and choices; maintaining and improving community facilities; increasing economic opportunities, accessibility, energy efficiency and sustainability; and providing supportive services specifically for persons of low and very low income. Targeted groups might include persons who are homeless, seniors, persons with disabilities, and other special needs groups.
The application submittal package had to be received by the CDBG Program Office by 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 9, 2018, in order to be considered for funding during the period that includes FY 2018-19.
Applications were available at the City of Palo Alto Planning Division, City Hall, 5th Floor, 250 Hamilton Avenue, during regular office hours. Applications were also available on the City’s website.
Want to learn more?Click on the links below to view and/or download documents:
- CDBG Funding Application Timeline
- FY 2019 Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) Announcement
- FY 2019 CDBG Application
- FY 2019 CDBG Application Checklist
- FY 2019 CDBG Application Instructions and General Information
- Application Income Limits (effective April 14, 2017)
- Appendix C-1: List of all funding Sources (all applicants)
- Appendix C-2: Housing or Public Facilities Rehabilitation Projects
- Agency Resolution (sample)
For more information please contact Erum Maqbool.
Erum Maqbool, CDBG Staff Specialist