The following is a list of approved technology-related projects that are targeted to start in
- SharePoint Academy Design, Development, and Implementation - Establish a training solution for the City of Palo Alto's SharePoint deployment (CityCenter 2).
- Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) - Application Integration Program - Integrate Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite with identified identity and access management applications.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Plan Implementation - Develop and implement the disaster recovery and business continuity plan for the newly renovated data center.
- New Public Safety Building- Technology Requirements - Provide IT support in the design and build the new public safety building (PSB).
- Web and Mobile GIS Implementation - Make GIS data accessible to staff from
weband mobile interfaces.
Open GIS Data Implementation - Expand the GIS datasets accessible to the public.
- New JMZ Construction Project - Provide IT support for the technology requirements in planning the new JMZ building.
- Next Generation Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Design - Convert as-is processes to to-be processes for the HR/Finance/Utilities billing interface ecosystem.
- Utilities Call Recording and Live Monitoring - Implement equipment loaded with software to provide call recording and live monitoring functionality.
- Deploy and Maintain a 1-Year Pilot of UrbanLeap - Pilot UrbanLeap, an online app that provides a repeatable process for evaluation of new urban innovation.
- Next Generation Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementation - Migrate existing ERP system (SAP) to the cloud.
- Next Generation Website - Introduce
a nextgeneration, best of breed, City of Palo Alto website.