City IT Strategy
This FY19-21 IT Strategy reflects a response to many of the current and medium-term needs of the City and was developed in collaboration with stakeholders across the City including all department directors. It is designed around five major goals: (1) Smart City services and capabilities, (2) Customer service, (3) Infrastructure, (4) Cyber security, and (5) Data
IT Vision: To Build and Enable a Leading Smart and Digital City
IT Mission: Provide innovative technology solutions that support City departments in delivering quality services to our community.
IT Strategy Goals at a Glance
View the full IT Strategy: IT Strategy FY19-21
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I contact if I have a question or comment on the city IT strategy?
For a list of contacts, visit our Connect With Us page.
- As a vendor, how do I bid on IT projects?
You can bid on projects by visiting Planet Bids.
- How can I view the IT budget and actuals?
Visit our Open Budget Portal to view the budget.
- Where can I see the IT organization chart?
We have a downloadable IT Organization Chart for you to view.
- How can I view the Open Data Portal?
Visit the City of Palo Alto's Open Data Portal.
- Where can I find a list of projects that IT is currently working on?
For a list of projects, please visit our In Progress Projects page.