Online Permit Services
Online Permit Services Process
1) Become an Accela Citizen Access registered user. Simply head to Accela Citizen Access, and register with your email address. You'll receive a confirmation email in your inbox.
2) Complete a pre-application, which includes submitting your correctly formatted plans, documents, and other project-related materials. Staff will review your materials to ensure your file contains all the materials necessary for your project to be reviewed.
3) Resolve fees for your application. Once your file has everything needed, it will move on from being a pre-application to a full application. You will be asked to pay associated fees online via credit card. Then your project will be assigned to the appropriate staff for review.
4) Responding to comments & collaborating with staff. Through the ACA platform, you can receive comments, marked up plans, provide resubmissions, and other activities related to the review of your application. We encourage you to collaborate with staff via phone, email, and video conference.
Register for an AccountTo register for an account simply head to Accela Citizen Access, and register with your email address.
How-to & Instruction Guides
The following links connect you to user-center information guides.
- Registering for an Accela Citizen Access account and Pre-Application Submission Guide DRAFT
- Document Format and Submission Guidelines
- Online Permitting Services General Process Workflow
Application processes may require submission of forms. Find them in fillable PDF format at the Development Services Forms page.