Below are some of the more common forms needed for activities in Open Space.

Permits and Reservations

Special Request Interpretive Program Form
Custom ranger-led hikes, canoe programs, campfires, and other special interpretive programs can be requested. Includes program descriptions and fee schedule.

Special Event Permit Application
For events that require use of city property or services (e.g., running or bicycling events, fairs, filmmaking).

Foothills Park Facility Fee Schedule
Rates for renting Oak Grove, Towle Camp, Interpretive Center meeting room, and other amenities.

Foothills Park Guest List Form
If you have a reservation in Foothills Park, you must submit a guest list one week in advance.

Reservations for camping and the Oak Grove group picnic area can be made through the city's online reservation system, For assistance with creating an account or with your reservations, please call Lucie Stern Community Center at 650-463-4900.

For Volunteers

Forms for Open Space Volunteers
Packet of Volunteer Identification Form and waivers for adults and for minors. These are to filled out by people who are volunteering directly with the city (and not through another group). The forms must be submitted to the supervising city employee. Minors must have their forms signed by a parent or guardian.