Know Your Neighbor Grant
The City is excited to offer grants to Palo Alto residents through the
Know Your Neighbors Grant Program.
- Build a sense of community.
- Develop or renew neighborhood relationships.
- Encourage interaction between generations and cultures.
- Increase governance and organizational leadership of neighborhood associations.
- Develop collaborative partnerships between Palo Alto neighborhoods and the City.
Citizens or neighborhood associations may apply for up to $1000 for activities such as block parties, event kick-off celebrations, neighborhood crime prevention and safety activities, and gatherings involving the building of connections between neighbors. Grants may be applied for at any time throughout the calendar year (at least one month prior to event date) and will be awarded on activities that meet eligibility requirements on a "first come, first served" basis.
Read and review the Know Your Neighbors Grant Guidelines.
Download and complete the Know Your Neighbor Grant Application and email it to KYNgrants@cityofpaloalto.org.
- GRANT AGREEMENT
Once your application has been reviewed and approved, a Grant Agreement will be emailed to you.
After your event is complete, a Grant Evaluation must be submitted within thirty (30) days.
For more information, please call (650) 463-4912 or email KYNgrants@cityofpaloalto.org.