1.5 acre neighborhood park sandwiched between Matadero Creek and residential and commercial properties. Quiet open space for active or passive enjoyment.
John Wesley Boulware lived in Mayfield from 1861 to 1894. On his 160-acre ranch in Santa Clara Valley, he grew a variety of crops, from wheat to berries. He was a Mayfield school board trustee and served on the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors. As a supervisor, Boulware was involved in laying out the route of Embarcadero Road. Boulware Park was first called South Palo Alto Neighborhood Park.
390 Fernando Road, Palo Alto, CA 94306 View Map
390 Fernando Road ,
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Sunrise - Sunset
250 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
General City Information
Submit Website Feedback
Last updated on January 20, 2021