12.19 acres. Newly renovated synthetic soccer field, lighted softball diamond with bleachers. Restrooms and parking lot.
Palo Alto’s oldest park was established in 1914 when city leaders wanted an open and attractive entryway into town off El Camino Real. The park is on Stanford property. Palo Alto signed a lease with the University in 1915 and to this day continues to lease the land from Stanford. Early on the park was called Highway or Community Park.
Several redwood trees were planted on the south side of the park in the 1980s to honor Palo Alto Olympic medal winners.
155 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301 View Map
155 El Camino Real ,
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Sunrise - Sunset
Last updated on January 20, 2021