Voter Registration Deadline: 15 days before Election Day
Use the California Online Voter Registration System to register to vote!
Paper registration forms are available at the County Registrar of Voters Office, U.S. Post Offices, the Department of Motor Vehicles, and public libraries. Signed and completed forms must be returned in person or by mail, they cannot be faxed or e-mailed.
You can register to vote if you are:
- At lease 18 years old by Election Day
- A United States citizen and resident of California
- Not currently serving a state or federal prison term for the conviction of a felony, and
- Not currently found mentally incompetent to vote by a court
You can pre-register to vote if you are:
- At least 16 years old
- A United States citizen
- Not currently serving a state or federal prison term for the conviction of a felony
- Your voter registration will become active when you turn 18