City/School Liaison Committee
The City/School Liaison Committee consists of two City Council Members and two PAUSD Board Members who meet with various staff members to discuss and collaborate on issues of mutual interest regarding our Palo Alto schools. Meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at 8:30 a.m. The Committee meets by virtual teleconference at this time.
City of Palo Alto
- Council Member Pat Burt
- Council Member Julie Lythcott-Haims
- Staff Liaison: Chantal Gaines, Deputy City Manager
Palo Alto Unified School District
- Board Member Todd Collins
- Board Member Shounak Dharap
- Staff Liaison: Don Austin, Superintendent of the Palo Alto Unified School District
Please click on the Meetings tab below to view the agendas
City/School Committee Records
Looking for Past City/School Liaison Committee Records? Search our new database of City Council and Council Committee records including actions, agendas, minutes, resolutions, ordinances, contracts and more. We are adding historic records into this system on a daily basis.
View the City Clerk Records Portal
Past City School Liaison Committee Agendas and Minutes