Power to the People---Enjoy Your Investment!
WATCH A FUN MUSICAL VIDEO with a message
to you sung by Palo Alto Utilities employees!
Every day of every year
for longer than a century,
your community-owned electric,
gas, water and sewer utilities
have been delivering big benefits:
- local control
- faster, more personal service
- fairer rates
- superior infrastructure
- support for our nationally-recognized community libraries, police and firefighters, parks, recreation programs and more!
YOUR AWARD-WINNING UTILITIES
- Palo Alto's Electric Utility was designated a 2013-15 Gold Level "Reliable Public Power Provider" by the American Public Power Association for being a "shining examples of reliable and forward-thinking public utilities."
- Palo Alto's Gas Utility was awarded the 2013 Consumer Safety Education Award by the American Public Gas Association for "excellence in communication about critical safety issues.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT:
REQUEST FREE ITEMS
The items below are available to all Palo Alto Utilities customers.
Just send a request indicating the items you want and your mailing address.
LED Nightlight--super energy saver!
LED Keychain--light up the dark!
"Contact Us" Magnet--handy guide for reaching us fast
Shower Timers--track how long you're in there!
Faucet aerators--easy way to save water and energy
High-efficiency showerheads---great pressure using less water
Notepads with benefits!
Empowering the People (sticky notes)
Safety Tips (square pads)
Energy and Water-Saving Tips (rectangle pads)
Sensational Solar Program Sunglasses
Plug-Shaped Green Pens (Palo Altans do it with 100% green power!)
- Children's Energy Brochures (featuring games with the LORAX)
- Children's Safety Detective Kits
- Reusable Palo Alto Utilities tote bag
WE WILL COME TO YOU!
If you have a youth or adult community or corporate event or schools program where you might like a booth, speaker and/or fun giveaways, we'd love to participate. We can cover utilities topics such as sustainability/being green, safety, rates, projects around town, where we get our resources and how we get those resources to you.
Last Updated: Sep 19, 2017