Get started downloading eBooks & eAudiobooks from the library:
Help: Video Tutorials & Instruction Sheets
The library has several downloadable eBook & eAudiobook services:
Which eBook services work with your device?
eBook & eAudiobook Compatibility Guide (PDF)
- Several other library eBook collections can be read online right inside your web browser without downloading or special software: A-Z List of eBook Services.
- You'll need your Palo Alto library card number (full 14 digits) to check out and download eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- eBooks & eAudiobooks check out for up to 21 days.
- eBooks automatically expire at the end of the loan period so you'll never accrue late fees!
- Browse or search for eBooks directly inside each service's website.
- eBooks can also be found by searching the catalog. The catalog will show all library options, regardless of format or which eBook service provides the title.
Details by Device:
Accessible eBooks for the visually impaired:
Last Updated: Jan 4, 2017