| Sorry, this page has moved!|
Please click here to go to the new location.
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2017
Get started downloading eBooks & eAudiobooks from the library:
Help: Video Tutorials & Instruction Sheets
The library has several downloadable eBook & eAudiobook services:
| Axis 360 - eBooks & eAudiobooks |
| Enki Library - eBooks |
|Hoopla - eBooks, Comics & eAudiobooks. |
More information about Hoopla can be found on the
Streaming Video web page.
| ||OverDrive (Northern California Digital Library) - eBooks & eAudiobooks |
| ||Total BooX - eBooks |
| ||Storyplay*r - A bilingual digital collection of children's picture books in French and English that you can read, record, and share with family and friends. |
Which eBook services work with your device?
eBook & eAudiobook Compatibility Guide (PDF)
- Several other library eBook collections can be read online right inside your web browser without downloading or special software: A-Z List of eBook Services.
- You'll need your Palo Alto library card number (full 14 digits) to check out and download eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- eBooks & eAudiobooks check out for up to 21 days.
- eBooks automatically expire at the end of the loan period so you'll never accrue late fees!
- Browse or search for eBooks directly inside each service's website.
- eBooks can also be found by searching the catalog. The catalog will show all library options, regardless of format or which eBook service provides the title.
Details by Device:
Accessible eBooks for the visually impaired:
Last Updated: Feb 23, 2017