Support the Library
Supporting Your Library is Easy!
The Palo Alto Library is grateful to the Friends of the Palo Alto Library for their continued support. Through them, the library is able to provide programming for all ages, enrich our collections and furnish our new facilities.
We encourage you to join or donate to one of these groups to keep our libraries in the pink. These links make it easy!
- Join the Friends of the the Palo Alto Library. They support Palo Alto’s libraries and its users through advocacy, volunteerism, contributions, and book sales. The Friends fund many vital library needs, such as expansion and renovation of the Children’s Library, new books, computers and printers, children’s summer reading programs, and online resources.
- Donate books and other items to the Friends of the Palo Alto Library. Donated books, videos, CDs, and records go to their monthly sales and redistribution efforts to other non-profit organizations. Your donations provide others with very low-cost access to reading materials, decrease the burden on our landfills, and yield a tax deduction for you as well. For more information about donating materials to the Library, please read the Donations for the Collection Policy.
- Donating your time is another way to help! Our libraries use volunteers in a variety of ways and across all locations.
- Finally, you can drop your donation into one of the Friends' donation boxes at any library location. Every penny helps!
- If you have any questions or problems, contact the Library.
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2017