The Cubberley Artist Studio Program (CASP) supports the vitality of the arts in Palo Alto by providing City-sponsored, affordable studio space for artists, building creative community and fostering public engagement with the arts and artists.
VISION AND PROGRAM GOALS
• Create an artist community that fosters diverse and numerous opportunities for growth and collaboration in the creation of new work.
• Ensure the representation of a wide range of experience in terms of artistic disciplines, artistic development, as well as diverse cultural and aesthetic approaches.
• Create a dynamic and accessible cultural destination for the community, with economic value for the resident artists.
• Foster active engagement with and visibility with the Palo Alto and surrounding communities.
• Continue to increase the prestigious and competitive reputation of the program. Ensure that the program is accessible, open, inclusive, equitable, and responsive to the community need for studio space.